Sometimes you want cake! I know I do. But the problem becomes that frosting is mostly sugar. Or is it? This recipe proves that you can make a sugary tasting frosting without adding the actual Sugar. And from my calculation, this is 1 net carb! This goes nicely on the cup of Chocolate Cake recipe!
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 1⁄4 cup + 2 tsp of zero-calorie spoon-able Truvía
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp coconut or almond milk (optional)
- Place cream cheese and Truvía® into medium mixing bowl.
- Mix on low speed for 1 minute to combine.
- Add the vanilla.
- Mix on low speed 1 minute until creamy and blended.
- Add 1 tsp of milk, if necessary, for thinner spreading consistency.
- Spread on cooled cake.
*This frosting has 70 calories and 0 grams of sugar per serving compared to the sugar sweetened version that has 120 calories and 13 grams of sugar per serving.